1 lb. sturgeon filets, cut in half lengthwise & sliced
- 1 Cup red onion, halved & sliced
- 1 Cup fresh shitake mushrooms, stems removed halved & sliced
- 1 can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom with sliced mushrooms soup
- 1/4 Cup water
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh dill finely chopped
- cooked instant brown rice for four
Heat a skillet on medium heat. Add 2 tsp. butter, onions, and shitake mushrooms. Cover and cook for a few minutes until softened. Remove onions and mushrooms to a bowl. Add 1 tsp. butter & 2 tsp. olive oil to pan. Add sturgeon slices and cook for 1 minute on each side.
Add back mushrooms and onions, golden mushroom soup, water, parsley and dill. Heat to bubbly, turn to low and simmer for a few minutes until heated through. Serve over brown rice. This is good with fresh or frozen green beans and toasted almonds.