- 1 lb Halibut
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 c. milk
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese (divided)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (drained & squeezed)
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. breadcrumbs (dry)
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Add flour.
- Add milk and stir until thick to make a white sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Add salt and pepper to sauce to taste.
- Place spinach in bottom of casserole dish.
- Top with fish fillet(s).
- Cover with white sauce.
- Combine Mozzarella, 1/4 cup of Parmesan, cheddar cheese, bread crumbs and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Sprinkle over top of sauce.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes (no need to cover with foil).